Saturday, November 8, 2008

This weeks MEGA Savings!!

I have really saved some serious $$ this week and gotten lots of Freebies!!! After early mornings(voting), late nights(watching results) and 2 days without plumbing I needed something encouraging this week!
Here is my FREE Gum-10 packs from CVS and 16 from Walgreens! Saved over $30!
My first Kroger Trip was $13.65(saved 100.30)


Free Stuff: Betty Crocker Cookie Mix, Ice Mountain Water, Colgate, Cottonelle, Carnation Milk, Tonys Pizza(thanks for the coupon Kroger!), BC boxed potatoes, Tylenol, Trix
My 2nd Kroger Trip was 17.09(saved $77.37)


Free Stuff: Cookie Mix, Cottonelle, Fruit Snacks, Herbal Essence shampoo/conditioner, 4 pouches of potatoes, sponges, Oatmeal
The Cascadian Farms frozen potatoes where 25% off and you get a $2 Catalina when you buy 2
2 @ 2.54-(2)$1 coupons=3.08-$2 Catalina=1.08 for 2 bags of potatoes!
Also at my store they had tons of Manager Specials! I got 3 bags of Hershey Kisses for $1 each and when you buy 3 you can send in for a FREE movie ticket! And a few cute packs of fall napkins for .25 each.
Meijer Trip was $10(saved 42.00)


I just had to take advantage of the Jello deal one more time! I got a Try me FREE lunch meat and for buying 4 Maxwell coffees I got a $1 Catalina!!

3 comments:

brittlynn44 said...

Amazing! I still have yet to find my couupons for some of those items...my binder has not been as organized since I had kiddo #2.

Mandy said...

Love all those pics Bethie!! You have done so good this week. BTW, I'm your very 1st follower :)

Andrea said...

Beth! You are unbelieveable. The Kroger stories were indeed true. You are my money-saving hero.